neljapäev, 15. oktoober 2015

Knitted Icelandic Sweater/ Soe islandi kampsun Railile

There is quite crisp October weather outside and it`s time to look up warm knitted sweaters and hats. Children grow so fast and Raili`s sweater was so small to her,so I knitted another. Some years ago I made a icelandic sweater for my son and decided to knit one for my daughter too. And the result is here:
Knitted Icelandic Sweater For Girl
Knitted Icelandic Sweater
I didn`t want to buy any more yarn, so I used my yarn reserve. The main yarn is Taiga Yarn New Zealand`s (100% merino wool, 250 m-100g) 150 for size 122 cm.
Needles:3,5 mm
Pattern charts- Järbo Garn model nr 91007. I repeated pattern 16 times.
I really like these icelandic sweaters!And it`t fun to knit them too :)

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar